With busy lifestyles, it is is not uncommon to be stressed about the kitchen. Healthy food that needs to be tasty, convenient and trendy!
Follow these tips and feel less stressed:
1. Open your mind.
2. Be Creative.
3. Build a recipe by available ingredients and favorable tastes.
4. Add the intention of love and good health to the dish when you are preparing it.
5. Be joyful , keep it simple and have fun cooking.
RECIPE for a BLESSED PASTA DISH !
1/2 kilo or 1 pound whole wheat pasta ( fusili, penne or your choice )
1 kilo or 2 pounds of vegetables in season and choice( asparagus, baby tomatoes, spinach or other market greens, carrots, peas….)
1/2 pound fresh paneer or
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
6-8 garlic cloves chopped or
1 teaspoon asafetida if you don’t use garlic
10-12 basil or tulsi leaves, chopped fine
1 teaspoon Italian seasonings ( optional) NO need to run and get some !
4 tablespoons olive oil or ghee
1. Prep the vegetables that you are going to be using.
2. Heat a pan . Add the fat. Add the garlic or asafetida . Add the pepper flakes. Add the prepared vegetables. Sauté a few minutes till they are tender.
3. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add some salt. Cook pasta as per instructions. Drain.
4. Toss pasta, vegetables , basil leaves ,crumbled paneer or Parmesan cheese together.
5. Season with salt if necessary. Enjoy with the family.
This will serve 4-6 people.